Colby's community is collaborative, friendly, and close-knit.
But don't take our word for it.
- December 6Looking for that new independent film? Come to Railroad Square!
- November 22Free food? Say no more, Colby students will be there.
- November 20ProPublica reporter A.C. Thompson, winner of the Lovejoy Award for courageous journalism, connects with students.
- November 20Crossing borders without leaving Waterville.
- November 15From artsy to scary to downright hilarious, students, professors, and staff mixed and mingled at the museum’s Halloween Masquerade.
- November 14Colby students celebrate a World Series win.
- November 5Running a 5K dressed as a witch is harder than it looks.
- November 5Colby's hometown, Waterville, features some hidden local treasures as well as familiar national favorites.
- October 28Barrels Community Market in downtown Waterville offers a smorgasbord of organic foods from local farms.
- October 24Looking for the perfect pizza pie to drool over? There are plenty of places to choose from!