Colby's community is collaborative, friendly, and close-knit.
But don't take our word for it.
- March 7Want to know more about the club behind the famous exam time Stress-busters Fair? Read a quick profile of SHOC (Student Health On Campus).
- March 4A ski mountain, a sandy beach, endless hiking trails, and a never-ending array of SmartWool socks are all about an hour from Colby.
- February 25As a senior, Wayne Kim '14 shares some thoughts about his time on the Hill.
- January 28Most Colby students have a "must-do" list to check off before graduation. Here is William Qualey's.
- January 24Students participated in Colby's first Martin Luther King Day of Service, volunteering at six local organizations in honor of the civil rights activist.
- January 20GQ: A club with a mission to change Colby for the better.
- January 11Looking for the best bacon, eggs, pancakes, and homefries? There are plenty of choices.
- January 6Sharing smoothies downtown is a great way for students and professors to learn more about one another.
- January 2Events from the second half of the fall 2013 semester included a costume hike and a candlelight memorial for Nelson Mandela.
- December 6Looking for that new independent film? Come to Railroad Square!