Colby's community is collaborative, friendly, and close-knit.
But don't take our word for it.
- November 19Teams of students from countless countries cook up competition at International Food Fest.
- November 10Young alumni who took languages at Colby and studied abroad represent a world of opportunities.
- November 8Alumni, students, and professors expand their networks over dinner.
- November 6"What Matters to Me and Why" has students and professors telling stories and connecting on a personal level.
- November 5Five young alumni with math degrees from Colby provide answers.
- November 4English major Maggie Bower '15 and Professor Elisabeth Sagaser answer questions about the senior thesis.
- October 27Students from nine New England and New York colleges came to Colby for workshops, discussions, and to hear from experienced reporters and editors.
- October 15While authors in writing workshop classes usually stay quiet and listen, students who founded Inklings magazine flipped that script.
- September 16Juliette Chan '14, Chair of PCB, shares her thoughts on what PCB is all about and why it plays such an important role on campus.
- August 13Colby Dancers welcome all students interested in dance, from beginners to accomplished dancers.